Friday 10 February 2012

Salvation Picture

God created us in His own image to have abundant life.He did not make us as robots to automatically love
and obey Him,but He gave us will and freedom of choice.We choose to disobey God and go our own willful way.Man sins against God.We still make this choice today.The result is seperation from God."For all have sinned & short of the Glory of God" Romans3:23 . God hate sins but God Loves us."For the wages of sin is death,but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."Romans 6:23.
        God loves us,He proved His love through His Only son.."For God so loved the world(us) that he gave His only begotten son,that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life' John3:16
Jesus is the only answer to this problem.He is the Only way to come back to the Father.He died on the cross and rose from the grave paying the penalty for our sin and bridging the gap between God and man."God is on one side and all the people on other side and Christ Jesus,Himself man is between them to bring them together."1Timothy2:5."For Christ also suffered once for sins,the just for the unjust,that He might bring us near to God.."1 Peter3:18.
             
            WE MUST TRUST JESUS CHRIST & RECEIVE HIM BY PERSONEL INVITATION
                             TRUE FATH(BELIEVE IN THE WORD OF GOD) IN PRAY.
Revelation3:20 "Behold I stand at the door and knock.If anyone hears my voice and opens the door.I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with me". How wonderful to fellowship with Him."But as many as
received Him to them He gave the right to become Children of God,even those who believe in His name."John 1:12

   let us pray to invite Jesus Christ into Your Life.
                             Dear Lord Jesus.I have sinned against You and I need Your forgiveness.I believe that You died on the cross for my sins.This moment Lord,I invite You into my heart and my life.Be my Lord & my Saviour.I Believe that God raised Jesus from the death to give an eternal life to me.I pray all this in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.Amen.


                   THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF YOUR NEW LIFE IN CHRIST
 TO DEEPEN THIS RELATIONSHIP YOU SHOULD;
 READ YOUR BIBLE
TELL OTHRES
TALK TO GOD IN PRAYER
WORSHIP
FELLOWSHIP AND SERVE WITH OTHER CHRISTIANS

 ENJOY YOUR NEW JOURNEY
IN CHRIST JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment